Have you ever read someones blog and wondered "I wonder what they are really like?" Well, I'm here to help! Here's a few things that you would know about me if we knew each other in real life!
1. You would know that I hate loud chewing. Like, seriously hate it. If you ever notice me texting while we are eating together....I'm probably texting my sister a single word. And that word is the type of food that is currently driving me nuts. We get each other. I'm convinced we have misophonia.
2. You would know I hate learning new card games. I blame this on summers growing up in Maine, with my older cousin who is very competitive. To this day I won't play card games with him...
3. You would know that I get angry when people display the American flag wrong. One time my Mom hung it up backwards on our front door (in her defense it was the correct way inside the house) and waited for me to get home to see if she did it right.
4. You would know that my kitchen is decorated with pigs. The reason? Being surround by fat little piggies makes me feel skinny when I'm in my kitchen!
5. You would know that I love reality TV. Teen Mom, Dance Moms, Beverly Hills Nannies, Bachelor(ette and Pad.) I'm a sucker for all of them!
6. You would know that I'm a list maker, calendar follower, and budgetter. And I think it's fun to redo them. I could spend an afternoon redoing the budget....just for fun.
7. You would know that I once met James Taylor at my great-grandfathers house. No one else in my family remembers this. But I know it happened. And he was singing Puff the Magic Dragon...
8. You would know that I overuse LOL. Most text messages start and end with LOL. Capitalized at the beginning...lowercase at the end. Not on purpose, just a habit.
9. You would know that I obsess about things. One example: in college I was obsessed with RENT. I used to make my friends stand in a line and sing the songs. And they did it. I'm not sure what's stranger!
10. You would know that I asked my friends what to include on this list. Because clearly they know me better than I know myself!