Thank you to Bonnie from Makin' Plans for this great award! I checked...it's been two years since my blog has been awarded something! So, thank you Bonnie!
The rules for this award are pretty straight forward: post eleven random facts about yourself, answer the eleven questions that have been asked, award it to eleven deserving bloggers and ask them eleven questions. I'm tagging everyone who reads this blog and asking the same questions Bonnie asked me!
Eleven Random Facts About Me
1. I always tear up during the opening scene of musicals. 2. I take my coffee with skim milk and two Splenda. 3. I'm re-re-watching Grey's Anatomy. I can't get enough! 4. I love airports and flying. 5. I enjoy peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. No, I'm not pregnant! 6. I have to wear sneakers when I drive. I always bring an extra pair of shoes with me! 7. I have three best friends: my husband, mom, and dog. 8. I don't have a favorite color, I never understood the point of that. 9. I'm addicted to my iPhone. 10. I had no reason to move to NC...totally random! 11. I could live off of pizza!
Bonnie's Questions for Me
1. What is your biggest fear? This is actually funny...me and Danny talk about this all the time. Whenever something happens I proclaim it my "biggest fear." On the list this week: cars coming around the corner too fast, Miley running away, getting pulled over, and the end of the world.
2. What is your favorite quote? "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon
3. What is your favorite movie? The Cure. It's about a little boy with AIDS and his best friend who tries to save him.
4. What is your favorite color? I don't have one.
5. What states/countries have you lived in? And which was your favorite? I have lived in Massachusetts and North Carolina. There are pros and cons of both!
6. How long have you known your best friend? Well, like I said Mom, Danny and Miley are my best friends. So, I have known Mom for almost 27 years, Danny for 3 years and Miley for almost 2 years.
7. What is your favorite meal? Whenever I go home I request Mom's baked stuffed shrimp and potato casserole. YUM!
8. What is your favorite scent? Baking apple pie. It reminds me of fall!
9. What is your favorite blog to read? I read a lot of blogs, but lately I really love Rellas Bellas. She is too cute!
10. What is your favorite book? I have read so many good books, it's hard to choose!
11. What is your favorite season? Autumn!