Breakfast is my favorite meal. We even served it at our wedding (well, it was brunch...but I only ate the breakfast foods!) I love it so much that sometimes we have it for dinner. Quiche is an absolutely delicious way to serve leftover ham, bacon or sausage. All you need are a few more on hand ingredients and you are good to go!
Bacon & Cheese Quiche
9 inch pie crust, unbaked
1 Tbsp butter
Pound of cooked bacon, crumbled
1 bag Italian blend shredded cheese
2 cups heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread butter on crust.
2. Sprinkle crust with cheese and crumbled bacon.
3. Beat eggs with heavy cream and salt. Pour into pie crust.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn down temperature to 325 degrees and bake 40 more minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Serve with other breakfast favorites like hash or potatoes! YUM!
Note: Put quiche on baking sheet, if your crust overflows like mine did...you will thank me later!