Here it is! The first check in of the year! How am I doing with my thirteen goals I set for the year? Well, let find out...
1. Take more pictures. We haven't really done anything too exciting that involves pictures.
2. Treat myself more. I've started a routine of a Sunday night bath. And it is amazing!
3. Go on a vacation. We have a few ideas that we are trying to work the kinks out of!
4. Get a raise at work. I got a 15 cent raise a few weeks ago! I'm still aiming for one or two more this year!
5. Improve our yard. No, if anything this awful weather is destroying it even more. Bring on spring time!
6. Save more money (and start couponing again!) I just made a pretty big deposit into our bank account. Couponing? Not so much.
7. Spend more time outdoors. It's too cold out there! BRR!
8. Try a new food once a month. I officially found a food I do not like: cauliflower. ::shudder::
9. Read more. Unless we are counting the computer screen that I read at work all day...I haven't even touched this one..
10. FINALLY get Kaleb to Disney. Working on it! I have our envelope of money we are saving for a trip!
11. Floss every.single.day. YUP! I went to the dentist two weeks ago and was pretty much told I have to floss everyday. And I have been. Go me!
12. Go home for Christmas. I predict this will be happening!
13. Get in shape. On January 17 I posted about this. Unfortunately...no updates.